Are painless injections possible?
With The Wand painless injection system, they are.
The Wand painless injection system has been developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry. We see it as more of a revolution rather than an evolution, this computer controlled anaesthetic delivery system is a major advancement from the syringe which has seen little change since its invention more than 150 years ago.
When it comes to visiting the dentist we fully understand that you might not look forward to that appointment however The Wand can make the visit more comfortable and easier for you and your family.
Patients often say..........'When are you going to do it?'
What can you expect with The Wand?
The first thing you may notice is that The Wand is a computer unit and looks like a modern piece of equipment, unlike an old fashioned syringe.
You'll notice that your Leicester dentist at Glen Dental will look and feel more comfortable using The Wand handpiece, as it is simply held like a pen.
Some patients may not even know that they have had an injection-this is exactly what some of our patients say –“When are you going to do it?”
You can expect to be so happy that you tell all your friends and neighbours about your great experience at the dentist.
How does it work?
- The Wand uses a small handpiece that looks like a thin pen.
- The Wand gives a controlled supply of anaesthetic in a slow comfortable manner.
- The Wand uses a unique new technology, which is unlike any other.
- The Wand works at a very low pressure and a slow rate that provides an improved anaesthesia.
- The Wand works more effectively, resulting in a more pleasant experience.